Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course comprises of several modules:
- Introduction to Data and Data Science
- Statistics and Excel
- Database theory
- SQL + Tableau
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring BI Analysts. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of database theory
- Use SQL to create, design, and manipulate SQL databases
- Extract data from a database writing your own queries
- Create powerful professional visualizations in Tableau
- Combine SQL and Tableau to visualize data from the source
- Solve real-world business analysis tasks in SQL and Tableau
About the instructor
Intro to Data and Data Science – Different Data Science Fields
Adding Business Intelligence (BI), Machine Learning (ML), and AI to the Picture
Analysis vs Analytics
Intro to Data and Data Science – Common Data Science Techniques
Business Intelligence (BI): Techniques
Machine Learning (ML): Techniques
Communication Skills Methodology